DMCA Notice Request
How to file a notice to remove copyrighted:
To file a copyright infringement notification regarding the content contained on this site please send a letter or other written communication that includes the following.
- A physical signed or electronic/digital verifiable signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed– that list all works claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law: signed physically or electronically/digitally verifiable.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed: signed physically or electronically/digitally verifiable.
Written notices should be sent to the following address and or email:
Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights
7 Dunwoody Park Suite 110
Atlanta, GA 30338
Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Under Section 512(f) of Title 17, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.